Six Month Smiles is a short-term dental procedure that provides a practical solution for adults who wish to have their crooked teeth straightened without using traditional orthodontic treatments. The goals of the treatment differ from those of conventional orthodontic practices, and are not intended for time-consuming changes such as midline changes and altering angle class.
The ultimate goal of the treatment is to provide patients with a great smile in a short period of time. The focus is to correct and realign crooked, overcrowded, or spaces between teeth, which can often be easily corrected in an average time of 6 months when using the system. It may also be used to correct the following:
Benefits of Six Month Smiles:
- The average patient treatment times take an average of 6 months
- Tooth-colored wires and brackets are barely visible
- Less expensive than traditional braces, veneers, and aligners.
- The cost of the treatment can be about one-third of the cost of aligners
- Generally proved results two to three times faster than traditional methods
- Consistent levels of low force and short treatment times increase safety, comfort, and personal oral hygiene
- Provides a consistent and predictable outcome and optimum results
- Fast and comfortable treatment appointments